RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Quest Log

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
Uhmmm, I need help on Quest log here in this script
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,45127.0/topicseen.html/

I needed a tutorial on how to make a quest there
I'm currently new to scripting just started few days ago
I'm actually copy and pasting

So I needed a script for making a quest, and where to put it.
(If you need more info I can post I'm just new to this forum)

I'm currently making a test game and might enhance it when
I learned all the stuff about RMVXA So I can make the game
straight without any interruptions

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Hi. You must be new.

Welcome to rmrk!

First, it's important to read up on the rules and guidelines for each forum. For help with a script, it's always best to ask within the thread the script is given in.

Secondly, in that particular script, you'll find a demo to download that explains and shows you a lot of your options.

MA also puts most of the directions for his scripts into the top part of the script itself.

I reccomendation downloading the demo, reading through the script, and then posting any specific questions to the thread you mentioned.

Good luck and welcome again!

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
Yes, I'am new here

Thanks for info :D