RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Downhill Ice Script (XP Demo) - Need Feedback

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
Im trying this script out in a few different places just to see what happens.  This script still has a few bugs that Im working on, but before I do a full release, I just wanted to get some feedback on other bugs I may have missed and other features I could implement.

What do you guys think?

Demo Download
http://www.775.net/~heretic/downloads/rmxp/IceTerrainDemo.exe

Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
So the first thing you got to fix is, that you put the RGSS104E.dll in the files, because it's needed and makes a error message by starting this demo. I try to find this file in one of my demos or games. ;)
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 11:46:04 AM by Miriam Blutleer »

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
Try changing the ini to 102E.dll...

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well after I found a 102E.dlll and changed it into 104E.dll it worked. ;)
But after it's not in the editor, there you have to be the lucky one to have downloaded allready a game or demo within it. ;)
Well it looks really cool and works great so far, but I guess there is a need to make the downhill effect a bit more efficient, so the player can not block it by pressing up on the keyboard. ;)
But I'm pretty sure, there can be done a lot of puzzles with it. :)
I didn't found any other bugs or crashes and everything works as it should. (\s/)

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
Stopping while pressing up should have been disabled.  Only thing that makes sense is the change in dlls.

Thank you for the feedback.