RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Audio from Video

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Y <3 ?
Silver - GIAW 11 (Normal)
I'm not sure if this is where I post this, but it seemed the most logical...
I have a video file that has an audio clip in it that I need for my game, does anyone know how to convert FLV to either MIDI, WAVE or MP3 (I think this is all RMVX: ACE accepts) so that I might get the audio I need from the clip?

Many thanks to any that can help! :)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:24:34 AM by irock »
"If you see it, it is not truly there. If you dream it, it will never appear when you waken. If you love it, it will never leave you. Love him... Though he is not real and though you may never see him when you awaken tomorrow." ~ Sorceress of Gaida, Quote from: Eriscadia - The Fall of Nations
http://rpgmaker.net/games/1352/

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I'm not sure, if that is legal, I hope it's not, but for what kind of Video is it?
If it's for band videos or music videos, that has copyrights and you have to pay for it it's illegal. ;)

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I think my friends use www.zamzar.com to convert .mov's to .mp3's.
I checked it out, and it says that you'll need a file below 100mb to convert it into a .mp3 file. Don't really know if this works though, good luck.  :V
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 01:58:40 PM by AbsoluteIce »
なんでやねん

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I using this software:
http://www.freemake.com/de/free_video_converter/
But I hope that is not for illegal things...

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
Uhh, I don't know if you can do this, but right click on the volume icon in the bottom icon tray. Select "Recording Devices" a window should open and you should see a device called stereo mix, set it as the default recording device (if you want to use microphone later you will need to set it up the same way.) Now open the default sound recorder in windows. I believe it's called "sound recorder", lol. Just press the record button and play the video. It will automatically record all sounds from your computer :D

Hope this helps!