RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Fade Room Effect

Rep:
Level 73
RMRK Junior
    Fade Room Effect
    Version: 3.0.0
    Author: LiTTleDRAgo
    Date: 27 July 2013

Version History

• <Version 3.0.0> 2013.07.27 - Original Release

Description

Too lazy to make description ~

Features

• Screenshot explain everyting

Screenshots

Instructions

In the blog

Script

Here.

Credits

• LiTTleDRAgo

Thanks

• LiTTleDRAgo

Support

I rarely visit RMRK since I have been busy in RL, but you can post your problem here or in the blog and I'll try to assist as much as I can do. And please don't use PM's unless it's very urgent.

Known Compatibility Issues

NOT Compatible with map looping
    NOT Intended to be used with XP Maps

Terms of Use

[/list]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Rep:
    Level 96
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
    Looks cool, thank you for posting it. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
    Level 43
    Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
    GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
    Looks really nice and interresting, maybe I use this for my RPG. ;) Because some of the Scripts that are allready in maybe don't work with it. ;) But I test it and whrite, if something don't work :)
    I allways give credits, so this should be not a problem. :D