RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Ace] Dating Disaster (Temporary Name)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Dating Disaster

IMPORTANT:
Grenre: Mystery - Horror
Type: Text based - Adventure
Rating: 16+ (unless you have a strong stomach)

Do not continue to read unless you really want to.
Spoilers contain spoilers and may lighten the effect, setting etc. of the game.

Story
Spoiler for:
You are playing the game starring Harold Martin Jr., who is a witty, nerdy guy being 29 years old and still a loner. He has never had any luck with the girls and is way to nervous to attract attention of any girl in any public place. However, he has his computer talents and he used it to find the girl he thinks is from his dreams. He goes on a date with her and he really liked it. But once he's at home, strange things start to occur and soon, he'll find he's living a nightmare.

Characters
Spoiler for:
Harold Martin Jr.
Harold is a nerdy person who can't help but search for miss right. He is really clumsy in speech and tends to freeze or run from any awkward situation. Not that his kind heart or his way above average intellect help him anything in his search, for once, internet and luck did help out, or did it?
Role: Protagonist

Lucinda
Lucinda is a very attractive and really nice person. At least, on the date she is. But is she who she says she is? What makes her interested in this date?
Role: Antagonist

Goal
Spoiler for:
You are playing as Harold Martin Jr. (referred to, in game, as Harold or Harry) and you need to find the reason that your life has become a nightmare. Dealing with mind-breaking puzzles, riddles and mysteries and having to explore areas that you would never even think of exploring.

Features
Spoiler for:
- Nice graphics -
- No battles at all -
- Choice related outcome -
- 2 to 4 hours of gameplay -
- Lots of puzzles and riddles -
- Shitting your pants guaranteed (probably) -
- Gore and blood -

Tough this list may look promising, it is still an idea and it might chance during the development process.

Thanks to
Spoiler for Development team:
- Main development -
Amycha19 (me)

- Graphics -
None

- Sounds -
None

- Story -
None

- Scripting/Eventing -
None

- Mapping -
None
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 01:13:09 PM by Little Psycho »

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 76
Praise the Sun (Arcana)
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Hard Mode)
I'm getting a Catherine vibe by reading Story/Features. I loved Catherine. :drsword:

Rep:
Level 84
Screenshots?

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
This sounds really interesting, plus they are real new characters, that wasn't much in other games. ;)
The spoilers are only saying some of what the game will be, not telling everything, good writing. :) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
This sounds really interesting, plus they are real new characters, that wasn't much in other games. ;)
The spoilers are only saying some of what the game will be, not telling everything, good writing. :) (\s/)
Well, I've just recently picked up this thing and I'd love it to be the best game I've made so far...
But I need some scripts for it which I can't seem to find anywhere (since they are probably never thought of!

I need a script that creates the menu to contain JUST the quest journal, a status that gives you a sentence to match the current fear rate and showing heartbeat and blood-pressure (which go up gradually throughout the game) and a small inventory that exists from nothing more than 10 items (maybe more but I don't know yet) which are keys, meds and matches and stuff like that which triggers ingame things :P

I'll upload some screens once I've made the intro scene (since I've restarted the game in Ace, I'll have to do that) and I'll add in some sketches of what I want the menu to look like :D

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
Can it be downloaded now?
Hey do drop by my blog and check it out! It's all about my life.
http://xiwenwendy.blogspot.com

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
Can it be downloaded now?
=Since I've been way too busy trying to get my drivers licence for my motorcycle, I haven't been able to work on this. Also, my sister is busy with her own project at the moment so that makes the rest a lot harder to finish...

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!: