RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMRK, give me your legends for RMRKario Ware!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Okay, so I'm not even going to remotely keep any secrets / surprises this time around for my GIAW submission. My genre for the GIAW is minigame carnival, so I'm going to do a Wario Ware type of microgame blast mostly based on memorable moments and legends on RMRK (Irock's bleach drinking, Biohazard's penis pictures, etc), famously good or infamously bad RPG Maker games (To The Moon, The Gate of Light, etc), and general popular meme's and games and such shenanigans.

Because this game revolves so much around RMRK itself, I would love to have RMRK community themselves chip in with their own ideas for some of the microgames or at least some suggestions for good RMRK moments or RPG Maker games to make a microgame from. For example, one game would involve helping a stick figure choose between drinking a glass of beer or a glass of bleach, while the next game involves picking out a TF2 spy among two other engineers, and the next after that would have you duel a drunken SexualBubbleGumX by shooting him with enough ping pongs before he reaches level 9000. All sorts of crazy "What the absolute hell?!" hijinks just back to back to back.

Hit me with anything and everything that comes to mind, in case I might have forgotten a pivotal moment of RMRK's strange history. Don't worry about offending anyone with an idea, we're all mostly adults and can take the abuse. The more games that I can add in, the crazier it will all be in the end!

Random Idea List:
  • To The Moon (RPG Maker game)
  • Gate of Light (RPG Maker game)
  • Biohazard's "Penis vs. Vagina"
  • Ghost Dog
  • Jomarcenter's Mind Control Program
  • Slashbulk (RPG Maker game)
  • Irock's Bleach Drinking
  • Team Fortress 2 (Steam game)
  • Adrien's Flaming Troll Incident
  • Hyobang's Impressive English Skills
  • Jomarcenter's Questionable RPG Maker
  • Legend of Naphe
  • The Taco Revolution
  • The 2-Pound Burrito
  • Port Wine
  • Eye of the Tiger (RPG Maker game)
  • Dwarra
  • Ban Chewey For Spamming!
  • UT
  • AOE2
  • NAMKCOR's joke games
  • Nightwolf's Dog Burning
  • :bean:
  • Animefan's Weird Fetishes
  • LO YOU GOT PRANK
  • i liek puzzels
  • -smashing-
  • YUYUBABE IS A COUGAR
  • FUCK YOU I'M AN ANTEATER
  • Who puts nails in wood?
  • (MORE MORE MORE!)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 05:51:14 PM by Zylos »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Can't forget Adrien's drama fest, and his attempt to sneak back onto the forums. :V

And, of course, jumping on the IRC and attempting to annoy the shit out of Anski (I think it was Anski, at least).

Also, Hyobang and...shit, what was it he did again? Was that Jomar or Hyobang who had the court, where we tricked him into thinking he was actually in trouble for "stealing VXA", when he really didn't and we obviously said so lol.

I think that was jomar. Damn, I can't remember what Hyobang did.

*edit*
oh, that's right:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,46947.0.html
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 01:13:54 AM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Legend of Naphe, duh

Also the time we started a taco revolution and burned down your county fair because it didn't have chili dogs or something
:tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Port wine.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I think Eye Of The Tiger is a given, especially since it's a GIAW game.

All I remember are old inside jokes, like dwarra and the aforementioned port wine, so I don't really have any of those to contribute. But I still think it'd be nice to have a minigame where you attempt to ban chewey for spamming in a spam forum

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Old inside jokes work just as well, if I can think of good ways to incorporate them.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I also think it'd be wise to take some really popular community games, like UT and AOE2, and use those as a basis as well.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
You can use any of the joke games I've made.  Like the RMRK Holiday Crisis, or DIVINE WRATH OF THE RED GOD PT1 OH NO MY POOR PEASANT VILLAGE!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Also that's pizza.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
lol the 2-pound burrito. I like how that's still a thing even though it was just a random news item I added without telling anyone.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I supposed you could do something about my ability to not make sense >.<

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Something about burning dogs?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Good news, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance downloaded a bunch of RMVX stuff from Pixiv last night, so look there for ideas. Definitely do something Touhou.

Rep:
Level 96
Set every dog on fire.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Watch them and the world burn.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
Animefan not being able to pee.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Animefan in general (particularly being incomprehensibly aroused by anime chicks holding in their pee)
LO YOU GOT PRANK
i liek puzzels
-Smashing-
YUYUBABE IS A COUGAR

And, of course, the big one: Being able to poop in a Chuck E Cheese's tunnel.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
You should include RMRK's best thread ever somehow: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,36955.0.html

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Most Mature Member2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
You can't just put nails in wood and have it over lava that's stupid why would that work

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
In all honesty just crawl through the Discussion Archives, anything there is fair game.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What about the Hello Kitty board?

Oh, and Metal Gear month. And Superhero month. And DIDNEY MONTH.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:00:38 AM by Acolyte »

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior

Rep:
Level 98

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Again, I say

Thread owner seems like a decent fellow and has done nothing wrong to me, but damn. Years of updates, just about one a day...50-something pages (90% of the posts being from the owner). That game needs to get completed already (if it hasn't been - I don't dare attempt to read through it). :anski2:

*edit*

But I also don't know what that has to do with anything. :P
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 04:08:59 AM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]