RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blending Waterfalls [XP]

Rep:
Level 58
Okay so I have a village that has this waterfall that disappears into nothingness and I need these two waterfalls to blend to make it work. I've been trying for several hours to do it but it is always off. So I was wondering if someone could make this on a map then send the file to me to copy into my village. It would be a great help and I'll give credit if you want me too.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
See attached.

As to how to do it, you can copy something directly when you hold the SHIFT key and right-click it, and then kepp holding the SHIFT key when you left click.

I started with the bottom of the waterfall then moved my way up.

Rep:
Level 58
Dumb question, how do I insert the map file into my RPG? I tried putting it directly into the data file as Map035 (because Map002 was taken) but it didn't show up in RPG Maker XP. So what do I do? Just wondering and thanks a lot this is a big help.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Rep:
Level 58
Never mind I implemented the map on my own. Thanks a lot for the help man I was really stuck.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, take it out for now, and then create a new map in your game. Then replace it with the Map002 data. You will still need to edit everything, like change the map to use the Mountain tileset.