RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Script issue

Rep:
Level 86
I am trying to use this skill Tree script http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/13212-lune-skill-tree/ in the demo it works perfect but after i plugged it into my game i get this error message; Script 'Skill Tree' line 457: NoMethodError occured. undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass
any ideas for fixing this, i have no other skill related scripts installed

Rep:
Level 82
The line in question

Code: [Select]
for i in 0...@table.size

In an earlier line, just a few up, is where @table is assigned a value

@table = Skill_Tree::Actor[a]

The error occurs because @table is nil, meaning that Skill_Tree::Actor[a] is returning nil, likely because whoever actor 'a' is, hasn't been given a skill tree, even if that actor 'a' isn't going to get one.

Make sure that you have a Skill Tree set up and defined, or at least an empty table where you don't want one for that character, so that @table has a value (even if it contains nothing relevant).

You can do this by adding an empty array for each actor you have in your game:

Actor[1] = []
Actor[2] = []
Actor[3] = []
# and so on

Thus, when the @table variable is being assigned to, it will be given the value @table = []. Then, at line 457, it will be interpreted as:

for i in 0...0 #where 0 is @table.size

Bear in mind, that I have no idea how this script works, and that my suggestion is based on a cursory glance at what I can see as being relevant. It may or may not work. Give it a try, and let me know how it goes.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 86
That worked perfect thank you, but now I hit a new problem, It might be a compatibility problem with my battle system but I am using this battle script, http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/4337-rmvxa-tankentai-v100-update-fully-functioning-english-version-installation-instructions/ and here is my error I get whenever an enemy attacks without a skill, Script 'Skill Tree' line 1185: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'Skkill_mult' for NilClass.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well, here's your problem.

http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/4337-rmvxa-tankentai-v100-update-fully-functioning-english-version-installation-instructions/

You spelled Hentai wrong.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 86