RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST][XP] Custom Animal Animations

Rep:
Level 82
I don't know how viable this is, but is it possible for me to get some sort of animation for elemental animals. These animations only have to flash before another animation I already have. These are meant for late-game ultimate skills.

I need:
A tiger - lightning
A falcon - wind
A tortoise - earth
A snake - Ice
a dragon - darkness

I hope this is a reasonable request! Thanks

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Thunder cats, ho!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Top right cat is best cat

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I understand that I'm not very good at making sprites, but you could at least have the courtesy to say "These aren't what I'm looking for". Thanks for making a request and then not posting in the topic for a week, very nice dude.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 82
Sorry, I've been on vacation. I DO like them, and the quick response but these are not quite what I am looking to use.