RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TroyZ - States Hit Count Removal [VXAce] Version 1.0

Rep:
Level 82
Indonesian's RGSS3 Scripter
TroyZ - States Hit Count Removal
[VXAce] Version 1.0

Original Link
http://13th-info.blogspot.com/2013/06/troyz-states-hit-count-removal.html

How this work

This script will give you an ability to create states that removed at a certain hit count and certain probability.

Screenshot

Sorry, no screenshot. I dunno how to screenshot this one.  :D

How to use

Place it between material and main. Use this notetags inside states :

Code: [Select]
<remove by hit: x>
<remove by hit chance: y>

The states that have this notetags will be removed when the affected battler suffers the x total hits at y% probability. You don't have to write the percent sign at y, just put the number actually. For example, a state have this notetags :

Code: [Select]
<remove by hit: 3>
<remove by hit chance: 50>

The state will be removed when the affected battler suffers 3 hits from enemies. When the battler get 3 hits from enemies, the state will be removed at 50% chance.

How to config

Nothing to config, except the notetags itself.

Compatibility Issues

None yet. If you found some, let me know, and bug fixes will come out soon.

Who To Credit

- Allah swt. : For the chance of living that he has given to me.
- Prophet Muhammad saw. : As a leader and messenger and prophet of Muslim. I'm proud to be your follower. :)
- Agung Prasetyo(TroyZ) : Thats me, of course, the ones that made this script. :P

License

- Free Game : Just credit those names above.
- Commercial Game : Same as free game's license.

Download

Script Only

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This is awesome, thank you for uploading. This will be awesome for a confusion state. When you hit the person who's confused they'll snap out of it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 82
Indonesian's RGSS3 Scripter
nice try LordStark. actually i just make this script from a challenge. hehehe ;D
i don't like the remove by damage feature at the state, it's too crappy, so that's why also i make this script.  :V
next script will be the state that is removed if the battler has suffered some total of damage.  ;)