RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Astatine Adventures Short

Rep:
Level 73
Original Soul

Astatine Adventures is a short about a girl named Astine, who's secretly a witch.

Credits

Artist
Melody Brown

Writer & Level Designer
Jake Caro

Music Composition & Synchronization
Martin Barreby

Character Spriter
amicableAggressor

Environment Artists
Ayene-chan
Lunarea

Voice Cast

Astine
Emily Koch

Asta
Jake Caro

Narrator
River Kanoff

Asta~

FULL SHORT
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXEXeyctYzU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXEXeyctYzU</a>
~Comments from the creator~

The name Astatine comes from the chemical of the same name, Astatine is a
highly unstable radioactive chemical element. Astatine derives from the Greek word for
unstable "astatos. "

When the title is translated it literally means "Unstable Adventures" a good sign for the
relationship between Astine and her (sometimes) out of control magic.

The names Asta, and Astine, are both taken from each half of the word "Astatine".

I hope everybody liked our short, please take these two wallpapers of Astine if you'd like~
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 04:24:48 PM by Madurai »

Rep:
Level 73
Original Soul
This project is technically completed~ So I'm not sure where you guys would like it moved, if anywhere!

(Also, is there a way to embed youtube videos?)

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Code: [Select]
[yt][/yt]
:D Also lookin good :3