RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Events Problem

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Newbie
Is there any way that finished cutscene will not run again instead of making another map or using the erase event? Also with making a chest?

Because i'm tired copying, pasting and deleting the cutscene i made only not to run the cutscene i made on the 1st map.. Also with the transfering of the player...  :)

If you get what i mean..... :)

pokeball TDSOffline
Rep:
Level 84
-T D S-
Silver - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - Game In A Week VII
You could use a self switch.

Just create a new page in the event that you want to run only once and set the self switch you want to use where it says "Self Switch [LETTER] is ON" in the conditions box.

Then when the cutscene ends on the first page just activate the self switch and that will make it so it only runs once.

RMRK Newbie
I should give it a try.. :)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 01:59:34 PM by WildArms »

RMRK Newbie
I didn't even think of making a new page even though i'm using it in the entire game.. LOL...

TNX! [SOLVED]

RMRK Newbie
I have another problem, :)

Example i have an event that when i press a switch a door or stairs appear, how can i make it still open without pressing the switch again..? Because every time i will go inside that and go outside to that door or stairs, i will press again the switch...

TNX! :)

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Use a switch.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Newbie
How?? i've used control switch and a switch only and it doesn't work.....

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 01:41:31 PM by Lord Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&