RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TroyZ - Preemptive Surprise Toggler [VXAce] Version 1.0

Rep:
Level 82
Indonesian's RGSS3 Scripter
TroyZ - Preemptive Surprise Toggler
[VXAce] Version 1.0

Original Link
http://13th-info.blogspot.com/2013/06/troyz-preemptive-surprise-toggler.html

How this work

This little script will give you an ability to control preemptive and surprise battle at exact rate by using switch.

Screenshot

Sorry, no screenshot. I dunno how to screenshot this one.  :D

How to use

Place it between material and main. Set your preemptive and surprise switch in the module. If preemptive switch is ON, the battle will be in a preemptive conditions. If surprise switch is ON, the battle will be in a surprise conditions. If both switches are ON or OFF, then the default preemptive and suprise rate will be used. It works on random encounters and event battle.

How to config

Config this one

Compatibility Issues

None yet. If you get some, let me know, and bug fixes will come out soon.

Who To Credit

- Allah swt. : For the chance of living that he has given to me.
- Prophet Muhammad saw. : As a leader and messenger and prophet of Muslim. I'm proud to be your follower. :)
- Agung Prasetyo(TroyZ) : Thats me, of course, the ones that made this script. :P

License

- Free Game : Just credit those two first names. My name in the credit? If you pleased, but if you don't, no problem, this is just a simple script actually.  ^-^
- Commercial Game : Same as free game's license.

Download

Script Only : http://pastebin.com/10PeaYVR