RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k] Shadow - First full game by MISTER BIG T

Rep:
Level 69
Behold everyone, my first game I ever made already circa 2001 finally released for the public for the release something event! I thought it was lost forever but just few months ago, my friend found a CD at his place with weird back up stuff and it contained the originals of the game. I decided to clean out any game crashing bugs and polish only slightly several things and present what was my first attempt at RPG making. For a nostalgia purposes and anyone who is a fan of my games, this is a must play!

Story

King and Queen leave for a journey from which they never return, leaving behind their two children. A mysterious man comes to offer them both great powers and casts a spell on one of them, sealing his body inside an undying armor while seemingly killing the other one. The survivor, shocked at the sight decides to honor the last thoughts his brother had and becomes evil villain bent on destroying and causing harm to everyone, taking in the codename Shadow.

Features

- Shadow is nearly immortal! See his body regenerate from even the most crueling of the injuries!

- First ever game done by the infamous MISTER BIG T

- Be hella evil!

Characters

Their power levels are through the roof!

Shadow

Shadow is the nearly immortal main character. He is very muscular and loves to go around helping himself to all sorts of evil things. He's so manly testosterone oozes from every hole in his body!

Oskar

A superhuman male, who likes wearing women clothes.

Irma

Superb magician.

And more!

FAQ

Q: Is this a full game?
A: Yes, yes it is.

Q: How long is this game?
A: Depends on your game style but aproximattely hour or so.

Q: Were you drunk/high/on mushrooms when you made this?
A: Nope.

Q: Can I make a let's play/review/whatever out of this?
A: Sure! As long as you link me the thing, I love reading and watching such things!

Q: Can I monotize my youtube videos of Shadow?
A: Sure, knock yourself out. (Not literally, of course)

Screenshots

Download

http://rpgmaker.net/games/5095/

Reviews

2½/5 stars by mtarzaim
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 05:48:51 PM by Drbigt »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Thanks for sharing! It's been a long time since I've seen a 2k game.

Rep:
Level 69
Thanks for sharing! It's been a long time since I've seen a 2k game.

To many 2K was the first program to twiddle with. The reason I wanted to share is because it's pretty nostalgic plus you can see many of the characters and such who I showed in other, more succesful and better games have their first apperance in here.  :blizj: