RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Controller Problem (Gamepad)

Rep:
Level 75
My sword is law.
Ok, so I kind of have a strange problem lately, for some reason, none of my gamepad controllers (xbox controller as well) works with rmxp anymore. It's like rmxp decided to stop letting me use them or something.

I expressly need a controller to work with my projects and if I can't get it to work again (on a permanent basis) then I'll have to completely shelve rmxp and my projects (which I do NOT want to do because I've literally worked on the latest one for 2 years).

So, has anyone here ever run into the same problem?

Also, I'm going to state for the record that these controllers work just fine in everything else and have no problems other than in rmxp, so I know it's not the computer nor controllers.
Check out

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 75
My sword is law.
Thank you, though I would have to pay for it because i run Win7.

I found a solution to the problem, and oddly enough it's because it wasn't the "prefered device" in it's settings, which is very strange because I've worked with rmxp for over 3 years and never had that problem before.

The solution was found on RM Unlimited for those who encounter this problem in the future.
Check out