RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trying my hand at composition.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
I've successfully re-composed some songs in the past from previous games, but recently I've attempted to compose music myself for use in my games. This is the first song I've composed, and the sound quality is kinda bad, but I thought I'd post it anyway. I'm more looking for constructive criticism than anything else, but hey, if someone actually wants to use this piece, go right ahead. It's free to use for commercial and non-commercial games, just give credit for the work.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 04:03:34 AM by Strak »

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I like it. One thing tho dawg, it doesn't loop. Cool stuff man, keep it up.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Ah, you're right. There's that brief pause before it restarts. That's a pain.

I appreciate the feedback though. I'll keep writing more songs, and post them here once they're finished. I'll fix that loop error too.

Although, considering I'm going to be writing the music for my game, credit would be appreciated for whatever is taken from this page.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...