RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX] need a custom face and character set.

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
I would like a custom Dog face and character set (the default dog ones in VX will work just fine), but I want them modified to have a Black tophat on and a monocle covering the Right eye. This is the face (top left, the dog one) I would like to have modified: http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/qq168/grandmadeb_rmvx/animalFACES.png

As for the character set, a modified version of the default Animal character sprites will work just fine.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

Here it is. You can credit me as "Iron Man", "Man of Iron" or just "Mr. Stark".
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 71
RMRK Junior
lmfao, not to sound like a dick, but that looks ridiculous! hahaha, and yet, it will work. thanks a lot man! but do think you could do the same to the character set as well?

and no joke, that really will work, thanks a bunch good sir.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I don't have XP, so I don't know where I would find the default dog. Sorry about that.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&