RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA]Falcao's Interactive System

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Falcao's Interactive System 2.0
5/26/2013

Summary
Actually I'm just asking for a couple of edits for Falcao's fantastic script! The way it works currently, when you drop a bomb, you have to wait for it to explode before dropping a second one. I would like it to be possible to drop up to two instead of having to wait for the first to explode. So example: Two things need to be blown up within a certain amount of time of each other, so you have to place a bomb by one and then immediately by the other, to be able to set them off in time.

The second alteration I was hoping for is this: As it is, when you fall down a hole, you reappear on the same tile you were last on. This is kind of awkward in some situations, and it'd be much better if we could set it to go back to the beginning of the room. Maybe set some variables so that the developer can control where they respawn?

Features Desired
  • Drop a second bomb before the first explodes, and even more than two would be fantastic
  • Some way in which to control where the player respawns after 'falling'.
  • And a bag of chips.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to use the same template for an alteration request? But I used some of it so as to make it look better. :3
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 08:43:59 PM by Simple Mango »
I am the Simple Mango.
Are you the Complicated Mango?
:3