RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA Request] - Side View Battle Sprites

Rep:
Level 59
RMRK Junior
Hell. I'm fairly new RPG Maker user, currently using VX Ace. In my game I'm using a side-view battle system and I would really appreciate it if someone could create a side view battle sprite(un-animated) for my three main characters in my game. If possible, can you try and create it to the style of FF1&2 battlers.

FF 1&2 Style Battlers

Here are images of the characters:

Alice - Mage

Elise - Priestess

Ryan - Fighter

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please also leave how you wish to be credited, along with your website/blog(if you want it to appear in the credits/if you have one).

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I can't help you with making battlers, but I can give you this -
http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/509-simple-side-view/
RMRK isn't dead, but there hasn't been much activity lately. I don't think the chances of a graphic artist stumbling on this thread is very high. It's probably better to switch to something like this. (For now at least.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 59
RMRK Junior
Thanks. I'll give it a go.