RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX Ace] As the Towers fall

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
sorry mam i dont know what your saying i don't speak korean :(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
:kawaii:

Code: [Select]
:kawaii:
For you, boe ;o
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 08:14:26 PM by yuyu! »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
skooks :::::DDDD
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
only 90s kids will get this

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
Boe, how like map? Its good, yeah? If not I could take care of it for you. The russian way, yeah?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 96
It's great. :D
I have to fix it up real quick. (It's been a few days since I worked on it.  .-. )

Fix it up? Yeah... not sure what happened when I imported it. ;-;
Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
:o did you use the modified tilesets you gave me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 96
ooooooh
wel
im
dum
sorry

edit: to clarify it wasn't the tileset it was the paralx. i didn't copy that over with the map

edit2: the city is Slash City
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 05:57:17 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
cool mool cane mane

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Those are kewl *___*
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Game started in 2011.
Topic made in 2013.
Game finished in never because I am garbage why do I suck so much holy shit.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hey man touhou fantasy thread started in like 2008 and he's still not done.
If you want to finish it, then finish it.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No shame in taking yo time - gives you more time to learn and grow mang B)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
I love this so far! I like the jazzy background music. The battles are interesting. I'm dying to know what Battle Script you are using.
I'm having a problem. Ifound Lady Rebecca, but John KO'd. I went to the makeshift hospital to see if I can revive him...
but havent's figured out how to do that yet. To be continued playing when I have another chance.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 03:58:17 PM by bethesdacam92 »

Rep:
Level 96
I'm using this.
I really need to get down and get this done.

The one that I uploaded is an older build, but what I've done on the game since then isn't much.
I'm sure I've added a few new bugs and errors to the newest build.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
Battle Engine Symphony is an interesting system I'd like to use in future projects.
Thanks, boe. Looking forward to your future updates.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 03:57:33 PM by bethesdacam92 »