RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX Ace] As the Towers fall

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
"Drunk Cat" o.o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
first name that popped into my head for some reason while trying to think of a name for a bay
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 41
Bronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer
I share said :love:. I love your art style so much, man.

Rep:
Level 96
Oh man, I looked at my original post and realized that all of my screen shots are super outdated. The bios for some of the characters is wrong, and the plot summary is incorrect. I really need to update. ;-;

I share said :love:. I love your art style so much, man.

Thank you. :D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 57
RPG VX - Project Moonhunter
At first Scooby Doo came to mind when you mentioned meddling kids. Then there was a demon. So much for Scoobs...

The premise is very interesting. I will wait for a demo. Or is there one? I may have missed that browsing through the topic.
My project:

Rep:
Level 96
There is a demo, but it's horribly out of date.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 57
RPG VX - Project Moonhunter
Still there... just busy. Sorry, I suppose this isn't the fastest going rpg site. Been ages for a response in my thread too... Enfin, c'est la vie, isn't it.
My project:

Rep:
Level 96
I really need to update. ;-;

If you had just done it, past me, I wouldn't have to. >:(
also first post updated
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
10/10 would buy if commercial B)

actually, I did test play it and it had a lot more character and creativity than most games I've played. I mean it ;]
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
teh projict isnt dead

I'm going to upload a new demo soon.
Even if just 2 peoples tried it out that would help a lot. I've always had trouble with enemy difficulty balancing so testers would be much very appreciated.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Even if just 2 peoples tried it out that would help a lot. I've always had trouble with enemy difficulty balancing so testers would be much very appreciated.
Well, then you need to update the Dropbox link, because the old one is dead. ;)
I would love to play test it again. :) (\s/)

Rep:
Level 96
Put the new demo up.
After the fight with the tarbeast (the snake monster) the game will freeze on a black screen... didn't mean for that to happen but there's nothing past that so, um... that's the end of the demo.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 12:04:44 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96

Characters have had their designs changed.
From left to right
Rebecca, Renoe, John, Soriyu, Azul, Metil, Water, Luril, Prin, Calsyn and Jentol.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:03:03 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I wish I had seen this sooner, instead of bugging you about who's who with all the new changes ;~;
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
Boe, you asked about putting in an animated scene: do you have a recording you want to play or do you want like an in game cutscene made from automated gameplay? I've done the latter with a music video I once started to make, and the other can be done through events.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 96
Animated cutscenes.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 35
Bringing Science Fiction to RMXP, Hardcore!
I would love to help create music for this project boe.
I have the full version of FL Studio and have been making music for almost 6 years.
When I have more time, I will download the game and play it to get a feel for the atmosphere.
Unless you can describe the type of music you're looking for in words, which you are a master of... :p
Or maybe a video showing the style you're looking for?
Please respond, I'd love to help.

Rep:
Level 96
homestuck
(Chiptune. Light and quick. Some slow songs.)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7y7ZkkOJs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7y7ZkkOJs</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOSnen64a7M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOSnen64a7M</a>

big dum playlist - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQyRS_czmgc&list=RDWQyRS_czmgc#t=9
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 06:33:09 AM by boe »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
Sent you a friend request via steam. If I'm online on steam, I'm available to work on this. Otherwise I'm at work/sleeping/stuffing my face/watching anime/etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 96
Boe, you asked about putting in an animated scene: do you have a recording you want to play or do you want like an in game cutscene made from automated gameplay? I've done the latter with a music video I once started to make, and the other can be done through events.

I was thinking about it a little. I guess like the second but not characters.
The introduction is a meteor hitting the Eerth. I was planning a few more little scenes like this, but wasn't sure the best way to animate these. I went with pictures, a lot of pictures.
It would be nice to find some kind of free animation software but I'm sure you either get free or good. You ain't getting both.

Well I'm off for tonight. I'll answer any questions you may have tomorrow.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
As far as animation software, this may be what you're looking for
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuW7vWianJM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe