RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMVX Ace] As the Towers fall

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Fire Emblem! B)

Also, gonna work on those bios now, Captain Stark! ;o I'll PM them to you. I hope I still remember our discussions about Rebecca and Waters. D:
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Rebecca and Water now have proper bios thanks to Yuyubabe.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Newest addition to the team, Azul.

I D K which one. I have three slightly different designs here...

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
I like B, not too flashy, not too plain, just right. :lol:

Rep:
Level 96
... now her glasses are bugging me.    ._.

Honestly, not crazy about any of these, but I like the last one most. Maybe if I... something. hmmmm
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII

I gotta say, just thinking about the amount of conditioner these girls must go through makes me cringe a little bit.

Rep:
Level 96
When ever you show any of your stuff, it makes me want to be good at pixel art too. ;_;

I'm trying out the tut you linked me. (I'm pretty sure it was you... >_> )

Ha ha, it turned out technicolor vomit, so I toned down the colors a lot. :D

Hi, I mean; Edit:

Moar tweeking.

Edit.2:
I really need to stop messing with my sprites and make the game. >_>
I can worry about polish when it's complete.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 08:14:07 PM by Cuttershy »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\ô/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
I think the graphics are a really important thing and your chars look really great. :3
But till you are not 100% satisfied, you should work on them, I am doing the same on my "Snowdrop's Journey" RPG at the moment. ;)
But after all I hope to release the second demo before christmas. :)
I wish you best luck on your RPG and hold on your personal style of graphics, because this will make your characters special. <3 (\s/)

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
When ever you show any of your stuff, it makes me want to be good at pixel art too. ;_;

Aw, I don't want to make you feel bad or anything.  :(
I just want to help out and get some more spriting experience.

That's true, though I find it helps to practice a little bit every day. If you really want to improve your spriting abilities, try out some different practice sprites or textures. Even if they're not game related, they'll help you improve your abilities.

Rep:
Level 96
[nobbc]

Aw, I don't want to make you feel bad or anything.  :(
I just want to help out and get some more spriting experience.

What, no. :0
I don't feel bad, I feel inspired.

That's true, though I find it helps to practice a little bit every day. If you really want to improve your spriting abilities, try out some different practice sprites or textures. Even if they're not game related, they'll help you improve your abilities.

Sounds good. :3
Though I'm not good at this, I still get sucked into messing with my sprites. I'll go to make a small edit that popped into my head, get side tracked, and be done 2 hours later.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 04:38:34 AM by Cuttershy »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Hello.
Just posting to say that this isn't dead, and that I'm still looking for help on this.

I guess that's all for now. I'll be posting some real updates in a bit.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 96
Hello RMRK. I'm wondering if any of you know the simplest way to add animated cut-scenes into an RPG maker game.

Also, this I guess. Trying out some different planet drawing techniques.

EDIT:

Also, Acolyte. I did what you said and drew something that isn't related to my game (I drew this like a month ago and just remembered it.)

Spoiler for Robot:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 09:43:12 PM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Double post, because.

This sure is... an art style I go going there.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
What sort of art style are you actually wanting to go for?

Rep:
Level 96
I'm actually happy with out the females turned out... but the dudes... '>_>

What sort of art style are you actually wanting to go for?

I like where this one is going, it's still in development obviously. Kinda, um... I like the over sized head thing, but I don't know how to draw anything necks. It makes it look like they don't have necks, which I don't like.

(Side note, Rebecca's head looks smaller because of all her hair. SO MUCH HAIR.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
If you ever feel like playing around with my sprites again. I'd really love to see what you could do with Rebecca.

http://imgur.com/zzerhSc

Also, bit update! These are now the only characters in the game. All other characters will now be forgotten about.
Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Suddenly.

Spoiler for:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
If you ever feel like playing around with my sprites again. I'd really love to see what you could do with Rebecca.

http://imgur.com/zzerhSc

Also, y u no like male characters.

Rep:
Level 96
They have the short hair. I haven't figured out how to draw chins or cheeks. The females all have their cheeks mostly covered, and a lot of their necks too.

Also, trying glasses on John, and tried giving him a chin:

Edit 2: First time I've had a minor complaint about one of your sprites;
Spoiler for:
Rebecca isn't white. She's Latina.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 07:09:26 PM by Lord Eddard Stark »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Posting so I can follow...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.
Crap... :(

I realized I hadn't updated this in forever (apparently at least 60 days).

I restarted the project because I wasn't at all happy with where it was going. I kept all the graphics and stuff (And the dash city map), but started a new project. New world map, new cities and what not.

Part of the world map (The image is large (The full world map is 3169x3168))
Spoiler for:

Space Capital City (Also a Large image)
Spoiler for:
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&