RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question regarding Presence of Music audio

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I saw a link for Presence of Music on a thread here, but would I couldn't figure out(and can't figure out from the google auto translator) is if any of this music is allowed to be used in commercial projects.

http://www.presence-of-music.com/rpg_fantasy.html

Does anyone know? Would anyone mind clarifying for me if possible? I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
-Music in this website is fine and I am using as free material but, All rights reserved all people.

· Please re-distribution to third parties of the music, do not resale. I please refrain from processing.

· I use is prohibited work contrary to public policy, on the site etc..

Link thank you to the top page always. Please refrain from any other page, the link to the music.

And utilization reporting is optional, please indicate that it is the material on this site whenever you are exposed to work with the music.

- We are not responsible for any damage and the loss even if caused by the use of music in this website. Please note.

It seems the answer is no, it would not be okay to use in a commercial project.
It seems they don't own any of the music, they're just hosting it. It says on line second line "Do not resale".

I also ran it through babelFish to make sure.

-Is fine, we have songs in this site use of all rights reserved caretaker. -Please do not resell distribution music distribution to third parties.

Also please refrain.

-Obscene works, site, etc. is prohibited. -Please link is always on top.

Links to other pages, music is prohibited. • Be sure if the exposed works usage reports are optional using the song was (English)

"Please do not resell distribution music."
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&