RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Movement Control Problems [XP]

Rep:
Level 58
Okay so when I boot up my RPG the character automatically moves left and if you touch anything then the character moves up but it's weird because if you're on the name selection page then everything works fine except the up button doesn't work. I tried starting a blank game and it did the same thing and I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. Has anyone else had a similar problem or know what's wrong with it.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
Is this a Script issue or an Autorun / Parallel / Common Event issue?
Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
1. Do you have a controllers plugged in?
2. Do you have another other keyboard/typing peripheral plugged in?
3. Can you upload a project, so I can see if it does it in my RPG maker. (Include RTP)
4. What OS are you using?
5. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 58
1. Do you have a controllers plugged in?
2. Do you have another other keyboard/typing peripheral plugged in?
3. Can you upload a project, so I can see if it does it in my RPG maker. (Include RTP)
4. What OS are you using?
5. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

1. No controller,
2. No extra keyboard or anything except a mouse and keyboard.
3. I'd upload one for you but I don't know exactly how. You can't upload whole folders and I think you need everything in there for the game to run.
4. I'm using windows 7
5. I don't know if you're using a translator but that last one didn't make any sense.

Is this a Script issue or an Autorun / Parallel / Common Event issue?

I haven't a clue in the world. It does this even on fresh projects so I don't think it's just Theif's Tale that does it.
You are tiny. I can see the whole of time and space, every single atom of your existence, and I divide them. Everything must come to dust, all things, everything dies.

Spoiler for A Thief's Tale:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
1. No controller,
2. No extra keyboard or anything except a mouse and keyboard.
3. I'd upload one for you but I don't know exactly how. You can't upload whole folders and I think you need everything in there for the game to run.
4. I'm using windows 7
5. I don't know if you're using a translator but that last one didn't make any sense.

1. Too bad it wasn't this one. I had a controller plugged in, and the character walked to the right. It turned out my controller had gotten flipped upside down, and the joystick was being held down.

2. Same line of reasoning as #1.

3. You can use either www.mediafire.com/ or www.dropbox.com/ .

4. Maybe this is it? Maybe Win7 doesn't get along with RMXP. I've never used them together.

5. I the people, but that the west. I think that define of think that define us as people, but that the people, but that the people, but that this obvious when looking at that define us as people.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&