RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
We Still Need More Variety in Tilesets

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Since there hasn't been any real activity recently, I thought I might stir up some activity by requesting my tilesets again:

-Australian Outback
-Candyland
-Theme Park
-Beanstalk
-School
-Dreamworld
-Wonderland
-And maybe throw in a rainforest tileset and some more alien planets

Also, I personally find it strange that most people request the Final Fantasy battle system, but the Dragon Quest setting. I don't recall any Final Fantasy games being set purely in a medieval fantasy(XII comes pretty close, but it has gigantic airships beyond real-life levels), some are actually Sci-Fi!

I don't get why there's so little variety when it comes to tilesets here...
I can post pie charts of how I feel things are here and elsewhere...

EDIT: Forgot about Wonderland
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 08:39:38 AM by Wiimeiser »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I don't get why there's so little variety when it comes to tilesets here...
Well, how many have you submitted?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm not Australian, but with some recoulours of this
http://crankeye.com/resources/RPG%20Maker%20XP/XP%20Tilesets/newsavannetemple.png/show
Wham, Australian Outback

You can Locate Tilesets for a school setting here
http://neortp.k-server.org/