RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA]Making XAS hero edition compatible with Victor's lights

Rep:
Level 69
Here's a plead to all you peoples. I've loved Moghunter's XAS ever since it was made but sadly, one of the biggest stepping stones I feel has been the lack of support for 640x480 resolution. I am hoping someone can show me how to make my XAS run on the higher res?

Okay, I've been able to solve the resolution thing however I've met even bigger issue in XAS and in the incombaility with Victor's Light effect. When turning or changing direction, the lantern does not follow the character's turning or changing direction unless you turn off the lantern and then put it back on.

http://victorscripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/field-scripts/light-effects/

http://www.atelier-rgss.com/XAS/Manual.htm

For those who don't know them.  :blizj:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 07:55:53 PM by Drbigt »

Rep:
Level 82
I'm not sure if there's any compatibility issues with Yanfly's ACE Core Engine and XAS. ACE Core comes with the ability to change the resolution of the game window and does a few small changes to allow the game to work with different resolutions.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 69
So far, XAS or other Moghunter scripts do not function with Yanfly's script as it is. Which is why I'd need some help in getting them to work.  :malson2:

Rep:
Level 69
Bump, the Moghunter scripts are causing graphical issues in my projects because of them not working in 640x480.   ;9

Rep:
Level 72
The cloaked schemer
Most Promising Project 2014
Are these only graphical issues? Such as things not taking up the full screen, in the wrong place, etc. ?

If so you have to read the script and look for any x/y values, and check where they are being used. Simply play around till you find which x does what and which y does what. Will be easier if you can semi read/understand rgss

Rep:
Level 69
Okay, I've been able to solve the resolution thing however I've met even bigger issue in XAS and in the incombaility with Victor's Light effect. When turning or changing direction, the lantern does not follow the character's turning or changing direction unless you turn off the lantern and then put it back on.

http://victorscripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-vx-ace/field-scripts/light-effects/

Rep:
Level 69
I must bump this, the XAS does not seem to function with Victor's Light Effects and they both play a very large part in my game.  ;9