RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Script Editor Tools

Rep:
Level 41
Addict
Another Edit:
When I made this script I didn´t know something like Gemini existed. So this is really not needed anymore.
--------------------

Hi everyone,

I was a bit disappointed of the integrated script editor in VXA and wrote a little AutoHotKey script that enables you to resize the script editor window and the sidebar in it.

It uses a few hotkeys:
  • ALT + 1: Reset window size to default
  • ALT + 2: Set window size to configured values
  • ALT + 3: Set window size to custom values set in the function call
  • CTRL + S: This triggers the "Apply" button
  • F12: Triggers OK in script editor, saves and then runs the game

There´s also a little workaround in the script that helps people with a german keyboard layout.
When using the german layout the only way to insert an @ character is pasting it from clipboard, else the comment feature will be toggled. You can enable it in the settings to fix that.

I thought maybe some of you could use it.

A screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/eKEhRCv.jpg

The script:
http://pastebin.com/bUZ7qYLU

Let me know if this works for you too.

Update:
The script now has AutoResize enabled by default, which resizes the window to the set size each time it is opened.
I also changed the key to run the game from script editor to the default run game key (F12).
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 04:14:00 PM by p3king »