RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXAce] Championship Rank Script System

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
Hello all,

I would like to know if a coder here could have the time to make this baby.

It's a Championship Rank Script System.

In game, it would look something like this:

Let me explain,

The XYZ would be custom (into a VAR?), the purpose would be to have more than one ranking in a game (Dart ranking, Motor race ranking, etc.)

The number would be static;

All the "John Doe" would be define in the script with a name, a value, and a XYZ var. The higher the value, the higher this John Doe is on the top of his XYZ ranking.

By default, the player would have a nil value for each XYZ. A script command would add or withdraw some point to the player or one John Doe. For example:
rank.XYZ.player == +10 or rank.Dart.John_Doe == -23

In the script, the user could define as much as john doe as he want, but only the 20 first would be visible in the ranking screen.
For each John doe or for the player, if they go up or down a rank, an arrow would show it in the screen.

To make it easier, maybe it could be an idea to add an invisible slot (21, the grey one).

The screen ranking would be in the middle of the screen and so compatible with any resolution (640 or less).

The screen ranking would be call with a command, for example:

rank.XYZ.show

And i think that would be all (personnaly i don't need the possibility to change the background of the ranking but that could be something other people would like).

I would give a thousand thx for the one who could have the time to do it, and maybe a little commission if you think that's too much for a free request.

You should also know that this script would be used in one of my project i'm working on. This project is an adult game (http://urbanxlife.blogspot.com/), so you have been warned.

And Eng isn't my native so be free to ask more details if needed.

Thx for reading ;)