RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[SOLVED] Disabling the auto-exiting of the Saving Screen after saving your game.

Rep:
Level 84
Hey everyone. :)

I want it so that whenever I save my game in the Saving Screen, it doesn't automatically push me into the menu and instead stays on the Saving Screen. I know it's kind of a weird request, but it's messing with a certain presentation aspect of my game and I'd like to be able to stay on the Saving Screen after I create a save. The only script that I'm using that affects the Saving Screen is wltr3565's Chapter Teller, which can be found here: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=16858

So yeah, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:40:51 PM by blueperiod »

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
Code: [Select]
#==============================================================================
# ** Scene_File
#==============================================================================

class Scene_File

def do_save
    file = File.open(@savefile_windows[@index].filename, "wb")
    write_save_data(file)
    file.close
    @savefile_windows.each { |window|
      window.load_gamedata
      window.refresh
    }
  end

end

Here you go; should hopefully work.

Rep:
Level 84
EDITED: Nevermind! I got it working perfectly! Thanks so much, man!  :lol: