RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Arlen's Music, 2013

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah, whatever, I'll just dump and bump every so often.

02-21-2013
Some random thing I wrote years ago, but never released. I'm strangely proud of the production on this one. It's strange because I didn't really try that hard, and I think it turned out pretty awesome. And I think I understand why: I wasn't "thinking" about what to do, I was just listening and ignoring all the "hey no that's too loud, watch out for those red lights" warning signs in my head. Not my usual careful tweaking, and over analyzing. Just, like, "hey it needs more boom and more bass, okay that's more than enough, alright I'm tired of this so it's done."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:24:57 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
You know what? I haven't done it in years, but I'm going to start putting up unfinished tracks. Hell it'll get me to make more updates to all my social media nonsense, and maybe even give me some new inspiration.

My goal is to work on something musical at least 4 or 5 days of the week, and every day I do I'll put up what I worked on.

Rep:
Level 96
I updated that second track or something.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Sounds pretty cool. I like the percussion around 1:25. It's kinda ASMR-ey.

Rep:
Level 96
Thank you! I know exactly what that drum part at 1:25 is that you're talking about, haha. I was pretty proud of how I arranged that part.

Thanks for listening!