RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Cahaya's Projecto Corner (Title , Editing anything about "Fixing" Picture)

Rep: +0/-0Level 41
RMRK Junior
Hi my name is Genocide and i'am developing my self and create Cahaya Projecto logos as my banner
Im new to this forum (although before i used to just pick things up here for my RPG  :malson2: )
past just past but now i want to contribute for this site

SO i open my corner here where you can request anything about Fixing (not drawing [ man i cant draw] )
Like making Title , Making Logo , making banner , even editing your potrait

Maybe this is like less value but this what i can do , so just put your request , i will do it for free but just have a little patience waiting  ^-^

I used to use anything avaible here in my pc or internet but believe me all i do is just recycling not copying some one art.

some of my work will be uploaded and some already in attachments  :P

Feeling familiar ? This is just some of the author's name, maybe some in this forum , i make this because i use theirs scripts and resource in my rpg game , haha  ;8  ;D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 09:05:47 AM by genocidewitness »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Aww, thanks for that title graphic :) I will have to use it for some of my demos from now on.

As a sidenote, you misspelled Symphony for Yami's screen.

Anyway, you seem quite talented. I hope some people will make use of you!

RMRK Junior
thanks modern algebra ,  :lol:
if you need something to be fixed from the title just let me now
and also a few comment about my work wont hurt me  8)  ;D

RMRK Junior
I just met you , and this is BUMP !  :gracie:  ;8

some of work i have done for nothing

my RPG title ,  ;D

Peace man , have a wonderfull day !

RMRK Junior
sory i keep bumping this up  :-[ :P
im just waiting for requestn :lol:
hey remember when i write i also taking editing request for potrait so here are my works

hahaha  ;8 i remember this was like 4 years ago when i started learning to edit some pictures

and recently i did this

Gothic stylee \m/  :blizj: \m/

and also this

if this was way too much , please erase it , i just wanna make it warmer here (pardon my english)