RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dock and Airship tilesets for VXA?

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Hello guys!

Just wondering if anyone knows any neat tilesets for creating docks (both for ships and airships), that would fit well with Celianas/Lunareas tilesets? (Not for the parallex mapping and the once for VX). I have searched awhile on the net, but I can't seem to find anything at all.. There are some tiles in Celianas tilesets that work well, but I would need some more resources to fill out my docks a bit better.. Any resource that relates too a shiping dock or airship dock would be much appreciated.

I'm not asking for a request to have tiles made for me, It's more like a request for a link or similar if you know some cool tilesets that would fit well with the tilesets I'm using!

Cheers!

Edit: I was about to link the tilesets in question but I'm not sure if that's a good idea since she doesn't permit redistributions on other sites. The tileset is also uploaded on another RPGmaker site so I'm not sure if that's a good idea either. You could always google the tilesets to have a look at them.  :)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 05:07:19 PM by Dizturb3d »
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade