RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy IX Script Pack

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
RMRK Junior
I still use this script pack, it works but two little things disturb me.

When I created a new skill, I have to begin a new game otherwise the new skill don't appear in a loaded game (since you fixed the last bug).
Less disruptive, A character using two weapons can't learn skill if it equips a new stuff in the second hand area.

To finish, I'll be pleased to know how I can get the ap value to show the amount won after a battle.

Thanks a lot for my favourite FF script system !

Rep: +0/-0Level 37
RMRK Junior
Any way to force only four portraits to be shown when in the shop menu?

Rep:
Level 83
プログラマです
Hey UPRC, sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the bug find.
I'll try fix that soon.

Edit: Think that's it fixed. - See the dated attachment.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 08:12:37 PM by SeMcDun »

Rep: +0/-0Level 36
RMRK Junior
Hi, I've recently used your scripts and they are very well done! However, on both my game and on a blank project, the item button during a battle causes an error whenever I try to enter the Item Menu in a battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I have the same problem cortash55 is explaining. I tried everything I could think of which may not be much since I'm not a scripter...please help.

Rep:
Level 83
プログラマです
Sorry about the 'use-items-in-battle' bug, ANOTHER oversight X(

Add this code to the bottom of the Item List script. I'll get round to updating the download soon.

Code: [Select]
#==============================================================================
# ** Window_BattleItem
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#  This window is for selecting items to use in the battle window.
#==============================================================================

class Window_BattleItem < Window_ItemList

#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  # * Display in Enabled State?
  #--------------------------------------------------------------------------
  def enable?(item)
    if item
      $game_party.usable?(item)
    end

end

end # Window_BattleItem

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Thank you! That works perfectly.

Rep: +0/-0Level 35
RMRK Junior
Great script but I tried to click arrange in the item window with nothing in my inventory and it crashed. Below is the error code.

Edit: Actually as it turns out it doesn't matter what option i try to use once I get in the items window. It crashes no matter what. I'm trying my best to fix it but nothing is working for me. It works great in the demo but it doesn't work in my project for some reason.  :mad: AARRGGH!

I have these scripts installed in this order:

Yanfly Ace Core Engine
Yanfly Ace Battle Engine

FFIX SEM scripts in the same order as the demo

Yanfly Class system
Yanfly Class Specifics
Yanfly Class unlock level

Yanfly Unlock levels

If anybody can think where the problem might be by looking at this PLEASE let me know. Also, if more info is required I can provide it. Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 04:54:49 AM by beaker1210 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 33
RMRK Junior
Hii

great work but i have a little problem

Rep:
Level 32
RMRK Junior
Hi, before anything else congratulations for your work!
I'm experiencing somekind of errors but I can't solve them, can anyone help me out?  :-\

Item Menu Error

Equipment Skill Error

thanks in advance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kinda solved this...it seems this script can't work together with this "Add Skill Exceptions" from Selchar...i removed it and it worked...but now
i'm unable to use limit breaks like FF7...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:12:21 PM by dr0hgo »

Rep: +0/-0Level 30
RMRK Junior
Hi, I have a slight problem with the script. You seem to have taken out the end game command. As such I'm left with this.

Is there a way to bring back the end game command?

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'll look. :)

Edit: Sorry. I looked but can't figure this out.
I can add the command just fine, but it doesn't do anything.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 10:47:06 PM by boe? »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK Junior
It seems weird to me that SeM would leave the command out. I mean, yeah I could just ask the player if they want to exit whenever they touch a save point, but it's laborious and something I really shouldn't have to do.

RMRK Junior
Hi! First of all, really like the scripts here. Very neat design and everything.

With the Equipment Skills script, I'm trying to figure out how to change the growth rate for AP. It seems to stay steady no matter what the circumstances, and I want to set it to where characters who have fallen in battle gain no AP, and I also have states and abilities that halve and double the amount of AP earned in battle. Could you (or anyone that knows how) help me figure out how to make this happen? I'm not sure if I've just overlooked how to do it, or some extra scripting should be done to do so. Thanks in advance!

Rep:
Level 83
プログラマです
Hi, sorry for being out of action for a while.
Doing a script "pack" seemed like a good idea at the time, but it's actually a bit of a pain for updating :P

I'll write up a fix to get the Quit Game command back in the menu.
As for adjusting the rate of AP gain, I don't think I put that into the script so that would require extra scripting.

I may try rewrite the AP script since it has been a long time since I looked over the code and there's no doubt a lot that could be improved upon (and keeping it compatible with the old script for people who want to switch to the new script). Adjusting the AP gain would definitely be a good feature to add.

RMRK Junior
Hi, sorry for being out of action for a while.
Doing a script "pack" seemed like a good idea at the time, but it's actually a bit of a pain for updating :P

I'll write up a fix to get the Quit Game command back in the menu.
As for adjusting the rate of AP gain, I don't think I put that into the script so that would require extra scripting.

I may try rewrite the AP script since it has been a long time since I looked over the code and there's no doubt a lot that could be improved upon (and keeping it compatible with the old script for people who want to switch to the new script). Adjusting the AP gain would definitely be a good feature to add.

Awesome! Trying to interpret scripts can sometimes give me headaches, so I just wasn't sure if I missed how to adjust the AP rate or not. I just remember FFIX having certain effects like Zombie or Virus (and of course KO) prevent EXP and AP gain, and I have some similar status ailments that do so. Also, that "Quick Learn" ability that doubled AP rate if equipped. Can't remember if that's what it was called or not. :P

But thanks for the response, and I don't intend to rush you or anything. I'm in no hurry here. Can't wait to see the update!

Rep: +0/-0Level 29
I'm totally a furry dude.
The link for the files might be broken,
When I downloaded the two all I got was:

and

Rep: +0/-0Level 29
The link for the files might be broken,
When I downloaded the two all I got was:

I have the same problem, except I get 11 errors as opposed to your 8. I've tried repairing the RAR file but to no avail. Google doesn't seem to be helping either.