RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP][DEMO]Sailor Moon Another Story II:Perfect Edition

Rep:
Level 44
A prince without a crown!
Sailor Moon Another Story 2: Perfect Edition

Why Another Story 2?
This game is the (unofficial) sequel of the famous game "Sailor Moon Another Story" for Super Nintendo.
Why Perfect Edition?
'Cause I've already released a first version of the game in December 26, 2010.  The Perfect Edition is profoundly different than the first version. Maps completely recreated, scripts rewritten and a different story.
Storyline:
After the destruction of his planet, Nanna, a young boy, joins to the Queen Tiamat in her goal to destroy the Earth and Sailor Moon. The latter defeated the mad Apsu, Tiamat's sister, who now seeks revenge.
Nanna and Tiamat will be flanked by 5 young warriors, originating from a different reality. They are:

Ningal: counterpart of Sailor Moon. For her Nanna is like a brother. Its powers are based on the darkness.

Nammu: counterpart of Sailor Mercury . Her powers are based on the water.

Ereshkigal: counterpart of Sailor Mars. Her powers are based on the fire.

Ashnan: counterpart of Sailor Jupiter. Her powers are based on electricity.

Belili: counterpart of Sailor Venus. Even her powers are based on the darkness.

The five girls, however, hide a secret. Their revenge is different than that of Tiamat but they also, blinded by hate, want to destroy Sailor Moon and the others Sailor Senshi.

But how can they defeat Sailor Moon and her friends? It's simple.
They'll do revive to Sailor Moon her worst nightmares, hurling against her some of her most powerful enemies already addressed in the past.

To complicate matters there will be the P-Crystal, created by Nanna, who, with its mysterious power will make life difficult for Sailor Moon.

Characters (Playable):
Spoiler for:

Sailor Moon:  an underachieving schoolgirl who lives in Tokyo. She meets Luna who is searching for the Moon Princess. Luna discovers that she is destined to save Earth from the forces of evil and gives her a broach to transform into Sailor Moon, and asks her to form the Sailor Senshi, find their princess and protect the "Legendary Silver Crystal." As Usagi matures, she becomes one of the universe's powerful warriors and protects her adopted home planet, Earth, from villains who wish to harm it. Usagi is depicted as carefree and cheerful when at ease but quickly serious and strategic-minded when fighting.

Sailor Mercury: is the first Sailor Senshi to be discovered by Sailor Moon, and serves as the "brains" of the group. She possesses powers associated with water, is highly intelligent, and can use a supercomputer to collect information on various battle factors.

Sailor Mars: is the second Sailor Senshi to be discovered by Usagi and the secondary leader of the Sailor Senshi after Minako Aino. She possesses powers associated with fire, as well as psychic and spiritual ones.

Sailor Jupiter: is the third Sailor Senshi to be discovered by Usagi Tsukino, and serves as the "muscles" of the group. She possesses powers associated with electricity and plants, and superhuman strength.

Sailor Venus: she is the leader of the Sailor Senshi. She possesses powers associated with love and beauty.

Sailor Pluto: she is the soldier who guards the gates of time.

Sailor Chibi-Moon: she is the daughter of Sailor Moon from the future. Her real name is the same as her mother's, but is called Chibi-Usa (Little Usagi).

Sailor Neptune: she is elegant, sophisticated, capable of sharp anger, occasionally cold, and fully dedicated to her duty as a Sailor Senshi. She possesses powers associated with the sea, precognitive ones, and various others granted by a mirror.

Sailor Uranus: she fights alongside her partner and lover Sailor Neptune. She possesses powers associated with the sky, precognition, and sword combat.

Sailor Saturn: she possesses powers associated with destruction, death, and rebirth; she has the ability to annihilate a planet and even an entire star system, as well as resetting the evolution of the same to zero.

Sailor Star Maker: is the most intellectual member of the Sailor Starlights.

Sailor Star Fighter: is the leader of the Sailor Starlights. She is arrogant and tends to be, at least on the surface, confident in her own abilities.

Sailor Star Healer: is a lonely person who does not like to socialize or do sports.

Sailor Star Kakyuu: she is the Princess of planet Kinmoku, destroyed by the hand of Sailor Galaxia.

Sailor Pallas:  one of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. Childlike member of the Quartet.

Sailor Vesta:  one of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. She is loud, brash, and somewhat violent.

Sailor Juno:  one of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. She is athletic and somewhat impulsive.

Sailor Ceres: the leader of the four protectors of Chibi-Usa. She can manipulate flowers.

Difference with the first version of the game:
Spoiler for:
Language:
-You can select between english or italian language, every time the game start.

Battle System:
-The system now remembers the last selection in the battle system so if, for example, in the last round or in the last battle the last choice was "Magic" the cursor will automatically be placed on that choice, just like Sailor Moon Another Story.
-Graphics changed: new battlebacks, new graphics selection, new graphics of enemies and improved animations.
-Formation: Now every formation(SHOOT, ARROW, VICTORY or CLUSTER), in addition to enabling the special attack selectable according to the choice of the formation, will increase of 5% some statistics, different for each formation.

Title Screen:
-The opening scene now is totally different from that of the first version of the game. Thanks to StarSeed86 for allowing me to use her Princess Serenity.
Now from the scene of the title, you can also open the game's website.

Menu of the game:
-Now the game menu is divided into several sections.
-You can equip every Sailor Senshi with 3 weapons / armor / items.
-The "Magic" menu is now divided into "Magic" and "Link Tech", so as not to mix them all together.
-The "Items" menu is now divided into "Items" and "Rare Items".
-Now there is also a Puzzle completable finding the pieces scattered throughout the game.
-The "Settings" menu has been redesigned and has been also added a menu to exit the game or enable Full Sceen or Windowed vision.
-Graphics totally recreated
-Party and formation menu improved.

Game:
- Added "Story of Usagi" mode, for those unfamiliar with the story of Sailor Moon.
- New Storyline and new (and old) enemies.
- Improved graphics and environments and in some cases totally recreated.
- New environments
- Enabled the train and bus to move around Tokyo.
- Shop modified

Screenshots:
Spoiler for:

Other screenshots are avaible here: http://princeendymion88.deviantart.com/gallery/58991401/Sailor-Moon-Another-Story2-Perfect-Edition

Demo:
Demo avaible from here: http://huaweiascendg330.altervista.org/smas2/demoen.html

Full Game:
You can download the old version of the game (released in the far 2010) here: http://huaweiascendg330.altervista.org/smas2/fullgame.html
I'll post the full Perfect Edition when it'll be completed. Be patient and wait :D

Credits:
I want to say "THANKS" to all the people who helped me with the game. I've credited you in the game!!!

Tell me any problem, also relating to translations.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 09:56:14 PM by PrinceEndymion88 »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Oh wow, that looks amazing. Would definitely like to play it; I don't speak Spanish though, so that's a problem.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 44
Eheheh but I'm not spanish XD I'm italian :D

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I don't speak Italian either :/
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 44
There is an english version too :D

Rep:
Level 44
Hi guys :D I've released the first demo for the Perfect Edition :D

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Kawaii desu ne :boe:

I'll definitely have to check the demo out when I have time.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Eeee! This looks so cute! :gracie:

I'll have to try it out soon and let you know what I think. :) A little feedback from the screenshots: it does look like the white text is just a little hard to read with the backgrounds on the menu. I looove the sprites, though. :3
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 44
Any feedback will be appreciated. =) =) =)

Rep:
Level 44
For whatever reason, the installer doesn't automatically create the folder "Saves" in the installation path of the game. So you have to create it manually or you can't save. I'll fix it soon!

Rep:
Level 44
Demo v.1.0.2 released
Changelog of 2015/09/15:
-Fixed Ningal's sprite in the introduction
-Fixed the issue with save
-Applicate some small improvements to the attacks of Jupiter and Mars
-Fixed the bug of the "Inn" in Tonatiuh and Balder city.
-Fixed some translations.

Thank goes to Venus Love Whip for reporting!

Rep: +0/-0Level 27
Hi~
I just discovered about this >_< i just saw the trailer for the game, and it looks so good!
i wanted to try the demo, but the link is no longer working :(
but i do look forward to it though :]

Rep: +0/-0Level 57
RMRK Junior
Can you re upload link for full game pretty please???

Rep:
Level 44
New demo released (version 1.0.3):
Here the changelog:
-Completed chapters 2, 3 and 4 of the game!
-Decreased the EP request for special attacks
-Added animations for Locked and Sleep status(for enemies)
-Added an animation when you use an item during a battle
-Fixed the animations for some special attack of the Sailor Senshi
-Fixed some prize money at the end of some battles
-Reduced the prices of some items in stores
-Edited the introduction of the game
-New language selection menu
-Edited the video with the developer's logo.

If you want follow the progress on my facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/smas2perfectedition/

and on my instagram page:
http://instagram.com/smas2perfectedition

Rep:
Level 44

Rep:
Level 44