RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tankentai SBS Help

Rep: +0/-0Level 47
Por la Horda
I'm using Tankentai's SBS and there's something that i've been wondering.
I mark an hability, for example, "Twice hit" to hit two times an enemy, but the skill only hits one time.
Is there a script that allows the user to decide the times an hability can hit?
If there's one that will be compatible with Tankentai, please, let me know.

I hope this is clear enough, English is not my first language, excuse me If there are gramatical errors
I'll be grateful for your help.

Rep: +0/-0Level 10
RMRK Junior
АРЕНДА ПРОДАЖА ВЫКУП БАРТЕР ЛИЗИНГ ОПАЛУБКИ И ОБОРУДОВАНИЯ индивидуальные и более выгодные условия!
Аренда от 10р./м2 в сутки для монолитного строительства в Краснодаре и Южном Федеральном округе

Гибкие условия! Выгода до 50%

Аренда опалубки с правом выкупа - возможность выкупа спустя 6 месяцев за 50% стоимости.

Продажа многоразовой стальной и алюминиевой опалубки.

Выкуп б/у опалубки(покупку) стен, колонн, перекрытий (стойки телескопические и объемные), лесов, комплектующих.

Оперативно произведем осмотр, дефектовку, самовывоз. TradeIn - замена старого комплекта опалубки на новый.

----------------------
http://опалубка-краснодар.рф/

Rep: +0/-0Level 8
RMRK Junior
холегон арт лайф

атеролекс арт лайф