Well if you have the demo Ireleased today it should be in there, all the way at the bottom below everything including your spelling fix script. Nothing else added at all
Not currently at the home computer, but I seem to remember having followed just those directions... perhaps it's a fluke; I modified the script and used the battle test under the enemies tab without saving, closing and opening back up ( it seems Vista has a way of effing up one's programming if you don't do that) so I shall look again, but your test gives me hope.
I do know that I set the met skill to the generic Asyura skill, and included the Asyura that actually does something as the ONLY skill it can select. That skill does have an animation. Unless I did that wrong... I set it up like an array:
NON_USABLE_SKILLS = [ 1 ... 276, 278...400 ]
with the missing number being the Asyura skill that does something. I got the healing but no animation. I'm sure it's something small I overlooked.
Heh, yeah... lots of blank spaces that I fill every time I make a new monster! Lots of non-animated skills because I'm not that far yet! In time, those will both be rectified.
Anyhow, thanks again for the help. WhenI get this working in about 6 hours (at work now) I'll let you know.