RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
So they're making an HD remake of Wind Waker.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yarn Yoshi and the new Monolith game look nuts, but fuck SMT x FE

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
I am drooling over Yarn Yoshi.... :gracie: Why does this excite me more then rumors of the Xbox720 or PS3?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Even more hopefully, they'll add in the dungeons that were planned for the original but scrapped due to time. But that's being REALLY hopeful.
I thought they were integrated into Twilight Princess.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Even more hopefully, they'll add in the dungeons that were planned for the original but scrapped due to time. But that's being REALLY hopeful.
I thought they were integrated into Twilight Princess.
I'd be okay with them unmaking Twilight Princess and putting the dungeons in WiiUnd Waker.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
WiiUnd Waker is terrible and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Yeah I wouldn't mind if they do that. WW does need more content. Some of the dungeons felt way too short and most of the over world lacked really great content that wasn't already associated with the main quest. I mean, it's already like the best adventure game ever made, so it doesn't really need more content. It probably can't hurt it if they do iron out the final stretch of the game and flesh out the great sea, though.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I own the Gamecube game, but I never finished it. I don't know now if I should play it again or if I should just wait for this ._.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I own the Gamecube game, but I never finished it. I don't know now if I should play it again or if I should just wait for this ._.
I'll tell you after it comes out this November.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
hey irock where's a good video for learning the tuner-less route

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Still awesome news, but
I'd rather have an HD remake of Majora's Mask.
this.

This ^

Playing Wind Waker on the GC is a way better feeling than that damn WII-U though imo! When you play all those classics you need the nostalgia feel to it aswell, or It's just not the same! Playing the Zelda games for GC, or loading up Final fantasy on the PSone is the real deal. Boosting it up on a Wii-U would just ruin it for me... Might have to do with what Nintendo did with the new console aswell though, Nintendo pretty much ended with the Gamecube for me, and that's what I still play to date.
What I'm trying to say is that I rather play the original and get the nostalgia feel, than playing an old classic on a newer console.. that's just my 2 cents though.
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 102
Still awesome news, but
I'd rather have an HD remake of Majora's Mask.
this.

This ^

Playing Wind Waker on the GC is a way better feeling than that damn WII-U though imo! When you play all those classics you need the nostalgia feel to it aswell, or It's just not the same! Playing the Zelda games for GC, or loading up Final fantasy on the PSone is the real deal. Boosting it up on a Wii-U would just ruin it for me... Might have to do with what Nintendo did with the new console aswell though, Nintendo pretty much ended with the Gamecube for me, and that's what I still play to date.
What I'm trying to say is that I rather play the original and get the nostalgia feel, than playing an old classic on a newer console.. that's just my 2 cents though.
How can you bitch about a Gamecube game being remade because it won't feel "nostalgic" but clamor for an N64 game to be remade instead?

You're an idiot.

Rep:
Level 55
How can you bitch about a Gamecube game being remade because it won't feel "nostalgic" but clamor for an N64 game to be remade instead?

You're an idiot.

Oh no, someone on the internet is calling me an idiot...
sigh. I can clamor what I want, maybe GC is giving me more of a nostalgia feel than the N64? What the hell do you know? I didn't care too much for the N64 at all, except maybe mario and Zelda: Ocarina of time.. which both came for the Gamecube later anyway. Just because you wanna feel nostalgia doesn't mean that you have to listen to music from the 1950's, you could listen to music from the 80's and feel more nostalgia becuase It's closer to your heart. I was talking about Wind waker in particular, and porting that game to Wii-U would just ruin it for me. Porting Majoras Mask to Wii-U would be ok, but I wouldn't entierly like it either. The quote from Acolyte stated: "I'd rather have an HD remake of Majora's Mask" and that still stands as my opinion as well..

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 03:14:47 PM by Dizturb3d »
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're not making any sense. Just stop.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I was talking about Wind waker in particular, and porting that game to Wii-U would just ruin it for me. Porting Majoras Mask to Wii-U would be ok, but I wouldn't entierly like it either. The quote from Acolyte stated: "I'd rather have an HD remake of Majora's Mask" and that still stands as my opinion aswell..
You don't have to play the game just because they made it if you don't want to, especially if you believe that you won't like it. That'd be silly.
Also aswell is not a word. As a general rule, if a word begins with 'as' and follows that with something that is also a word on its own, such as 'long' or 'well' or 'for', chances are it isn't a word and you should put a space between the 'as' and the rest of the word. :)
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Alright that's enough. You children play nice now while we get this place cleaned up.

Edit: Cleaning's done, sorry if I deleted anything actually a little relevant to the thread.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 02:47:13 PM by Dr_Zylos »

Rep:
Level 55
Alright that's enough. You children play nice now while we get this place cleaned up.

Edit: Cleaning's done, sorry if I deleted anything actually a little relevant to the thread.

I'm sorry about that. It went a bit out of hand.
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
You don't owe anyone an apology Dizturb3d. Irock was entirely at fault and you responded very maturely. He's been banned for three days and he is no longer a moderator.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 08:17:52 PM by modern algebra »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
This is stupid. The Tunerless record is on Japanese version so I also have to watch cosmo's commentated English one to see what I need to do to make up for the differences.