RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My Art.

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
'sup hoe?
     Just a couple drawings I've done a little bit ago, some unfinished sketches.
Feedback appreciated. Thanks. Enjoy.

UNFINISHED SKETCH
Spoiler for:

INKED
Spoiler for:

INKED-start
Spoiler for:

COLOR-finished
Spoiler for:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:03:23 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
Pretty good! You should be a cartoonist.

'sup hoe?
     Thanks I appreciate it! I really want to be an illustrator but who knows?

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
Go for it, you've got the skill. If you haven't already, get a few college credits in art. College can force you to do stuff your not used to, and soak up the perceptions of other artists. I still stuck, even after that, but hey, oh well.

'sup hoe?
     I don't think you can "suck" at art, to each his own ya know? I've been drawing since I can remember as a child really. I want to go to college for Art but right now its not in the cards for me at the moment. Maybe a little later down the road, definitely.

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
I've been drawing since I was a child, consistently, and I just don't have it. I have a difficult time drawing in 3 dimensions, and that's only one thing that holds me back. Nevertheless, it's a love-hate relationship for me. I love her, and I always go back to her, and then she abuses and ridicules me, before I flee yet again.

Either way, you ought to take some sort of class or get involved in the art community. It's the best tip I can give.

Someday down the road, I'll need illustrations for a game I'm developing, character art mostly.  Perhaps you'd be interested?

'sup hoe?
     Yeah I feel ya. That's how I was at first but I draw constantly, when I'm bored, when work is slow on back of receipts, everywhere at anytime haha. And honestly that would be awesome I'd definitely do some art for a project of yours that's great. Just inbox me whenever you want, I'm down whenever.

Rep: +0/-0Level 41
RMRK Junior
waw , i love your unfinished sketch rather than the others ,  ;)
because you know , it just the winged man little bit too slim (for me) but your coloring is great ,
You mixing up japan's anime style with harsh thick ink , its looks like Chinese people's drawing , are you Chinese ?
I am not a racist but i used to see the style of cartoon based on which country they are made , i am just wondering  :blizj:

pokeball VeeOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 41
These look great! I'll have to keep my eye on this thread.

'sup hoe?
       Thanks a lot Vee, I appreciate it, nice name and avatar by the way. I'm actually going to post a couple more in a minute :P .

And Gen, no i'm American. Italian to be specific, he's slim honestly because it's a drawing of myself (not THAT slim though)heh, just wanted to emphasize the ribs for some reason I thought it looked pretty cool I guess. But to each their own of course. And thank you for what you said I like to switch it up every now and then when I draw the thick lines aren't really my thing just experimenting honestly so thank you.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 11:18:47 PM by Rueik »

'sup hoe?
     Sorry for the double post, but here are a couple more. One is the unfinished "INKED" image finished, kinda'. The other two are fairly new. As always feedback welcome, no matter what kind.
     By the way, sorry for the sizing.

FINISHED-GIRL
Spoiler for:

FINISHED-GUY
Spoiler for:

FINISHED-INKED
Spoiler for: