RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Character's Name Window

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Character's Name Window
Version: 1.0
Author: DiamondandPlatinum3
Date: January 19, 2013

Planned Future Versions
  • You tell me :)

Description

This script creates a character name window for when someone is talking. Using a script call or an Escape Character is your ticket to changing the displayed name.

Features

• Shows Character Names in a window near the text box.
  • Can be change via Script call and Escape Character.

Screenshots

Spoiler for:

Instructions

• Instructions are inside of the Script

Script

Get it from here

Credit

• DiamondandPlatinum3

Thanks

• Yuyubabe - It's her turn to be on the list.

Support

Post in this thread or PM me.

Known Compatibility Issues
I am unaware of any scripts it doesn't work with; if you find any, post in this thread.

Demo

A demo is unnecessary for a script such as this.

Author's Notes

This weeks scripting has been brought to you by the letter 'I', as in "Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them." - Albert Einstein

Terms of Use

You may find my Terms of Use Here.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 08:11:49 PM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
This is really usefull, thank you. :3 (\s/)
But I got a little request too, is it possible to add the option like it's transparent and darkend like the text boxes are?
Thank you in advice. :) /)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Thanks for the suggestion, I have done just that.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3