RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need Original Music? (free)

I make music!
Rep:
Level 46
RMRK Junior
I would really like to make music for some rpg maker games.  :blizj:
If anyone needs some themes let me know.  :)

Also, you can hear some of the stuff i've been working on at my soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/Nico_Ochoa

Rep:
Level 88
Fight Tha Powah!
I don't need any music, as I'm almost finished making my game, but just wanna say that your music is pretty good.:lol:
Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!!

Rep:
Level 56
RMRK Junior
I really like this. If I had a for sure way to pay you, I would hire you for my commercial project. I'm not in a position to be looking for those materials, as I want to focus on getting enough of what I can do together to make a pitch on kickstarter (I don't even need that much money to complete the project, I just want to be able to promise some actors and musicians some compensation, regardless of the success of the project). I have some cash of my own, but, going to school as well and all. I know you stated for free, but as I'm looking to market this, I do want custom music tailor made for my project by people who are involved in its success.

When I get my shit together, you'll be one of the first people on my list to call. I've got about a third of the resources and gameplay mechanics that I want to have in a presentable state before I start pitching to people.

I support: