RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] 11 Themes I have Made

Rep:
Level 46
Overlord in Training
Cinematic 02
BattleTheme Stalemate
Adventure Theme 001 (Reminds me of a good ol rpg.)
Are my favorites, especially Cinematic 02, it's very orchestral and pleasing. My favorite type of music is classical, (I acquired a taste for symphonic music through games I think.) Then Jazz, and in some ways game music.

You have are very skilled, I'm jealous. I hope you do make a career out of composition. I use Anvil, but I just can't feel it when I'm clicking notes on a screen. Also, I fail at composition.

Rep:
Level 90
Thanks! I hope to make a full career out of it too, and I have made some money along the way. :)

Cinematic 02 seems to be everyone's favorite so far, I should do some more in that style.