RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] My game tunes

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey everyone, my name's kevin a.k.a. Tirinas. I recently bought RPG maker vx ace (from the steam sale) and decided to give it another shot. I used to work on a project of my own a few years back but due to school, work and major changes in my life i had to give that up.

Now i'm taking things slow and doing everything on my own including the music, help is always welcome however.

I started making some tunes for my project however i would like to hear some opinions on them and/or some advice as i do everything by ear. I know i should probably learn to read notes (some time) but i've mostly made due with tabs since i already use those for when i play on my bass guitar. I'm using guitar pro 6 with the RSE (real sound engine) to make these.

Works in progress

Jolly winds - Title Theme:   

Bass-ic boogie - bass guitar themed boogie:   

Mysterious Dark / Revealing Light - a mystery themed tune with a dash of joy:       

Completed

None yet
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:28:20 AM by irock »