RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for a partner

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Hello,

like the title said, I am looking for someone to work with.

Long time ago, I worked on some projects but I couldnt spend enough time anymore because of personal problems. To be honest I love it to work together with ppl. I think if each person concentrate in one thing, you can get some pretty skills.
And well its more fun to work together.

What will be my part? I would like to work on graphics and storytelling ( I am German hopefully my english isnt that crap). For this topic I made a graphic today, hopefully its enough

As you can see its not perfect or rather pretty good, but I will work hard to improve myself !

Another important thing is, I dont want to work on advanced Projects. I would like to work on a new one or on a early staged game.

I dont care about XP,2k3,AceVX or whatever.

If you have questions, feel free and ask :)

Greetz