RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Request for the whole community

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I'm already hated here, but none the less my request is for the whole community not just myself.

Now i've been looking around quite a bit, and i've noticed that RM2k through RMXP don't have Cover sprites for both their makers nor for RMVX/VXA and i thought it would be a great idea if we could get Sprites made for just the Cover Characters, not just remakes of the sprites in their programs.

Here are the covers for those who don't know what they look like:

I am posting this on multiple forums for the whole community to get these resources when and if they are made.
RPGMAKERVX.net
Rpgmakervxace.net
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 05:17:11 PM by crow5derlock »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
You are not hated, it's the dumb, annoying or nerve-wrecking replies which aren't exactly appreciated!

Also... You're right, I'd like to have those sprites!
I'd especially like to have the girls in the top and bottom one :D

This request just made me +rep you :yuyu:

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 88
Fight Tha Powah!
I wouldn't mind doing the RM2K set (sprites + facesets) after I finish my game, if they're still needed by that time.
Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb!!

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Rmvx.net Has found some of the sprites for VX/VXA though they look slightly off to me they may be help to you
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.