RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] [Script Edit/Request] — In-Battle HUD Batt./Char. Swap and Window Resize!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
*vrooooom!!*
Well hello there! Haven't been on these forums since Oct '06! Man it's been a long time.

Edit:I changed my mind about one of the scripts I was requesting. I have taken it out.

Have I Searched?
Yes.

Script Request

A small alteration to the battle system HUD.
I'm looking to remove the Battler pictures and replace them with the characters normal walking around graphic.
This way, I can still create characters and use them in battle without having to worry about creating Battlers. (Seems excessive)

Here's to a terrible mockup, of what I'm about to explain.
I'm looking to replace the Battler graphic with the characters walking graphic. Move the HP/SP a bit to the right (Max HP/SP will be 9999 and not 99,999)
And change the height of the bottom window.

Thanks for anyone reading this. Just looking for some direction on how to do this.
I think I could change the Battler with the Character easily, I'm just not so sure about the resizing and replacement lol
Whether you create some scripts, craft some events, or let me in on a huge secret, I'm extremely grateful :D
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 02:41:25 AM by Maytag »
Currently looking for help with some HUD scripts!
Any advice is welcome!
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,47471.0.html