RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
A strange Request i guess

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
So I've been bored while i'm not working on anything etc. (My spare time) and i was wondering if anyone has any Character faces or graphics that they want to make a game for but don't have a biography for the character to start with.

If anyone has something like this i would like to see if i could come up with a Biography or story for the character for you. I'm not 100% sure if i'm really good at Stories and biographies, but in comparison to some of my own friends i'm the best in the bunch.

So i guess this is a really strange request. and i'm asking if anyone has characters for their own games without stories behind them, and if i may have the opportunity to write a story for them.

The least i need for this is a Sprite and face graphic, but you can add more if you wish, and i'm not limited to one character.
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.