RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RMVXA Sale

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
RPG Maker VX Ace on flash sale for $35 for the next 12 hours on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/220700/

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
Half the original price.. wow :o

Should have waited.. xd
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

Rep:
Level 82

Should have waited.. xd

The first rule of steam is to wait for something to go into the sale before you actually buy it, unless it's something you really want to get straight away and won't regret not waiting.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 84

Should have waited.. xd

The first rule of steam is to wait for something to go into the sale before you actually buy it, unless it's something you really want to get straight away and won't regret not waiting.

I bought Batman: Arkham city about a week before the GOTY edition came out. Made me so angry. I learned the first rule of Steam the hard way.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Flash sale is over but it's still 20% off ($56)
It may go on sale again on the last day of sales, they tend to bring the popular ones back.

Wait and see, worst case, it'll just stay 20% off.  Best case? 50% again.

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
They say 20% Until January 5

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
all the games that are on sale say that they can still go on flash sale

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
They say 20% Until January 5

I'm sure you'll also find games that were on sale today, that will be on sale for even cheaper tomorrow, but only for tomorrow.  That's how it works.