RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Custom Resolution with Fullscreen Script?

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
I'm looking for a script that allows custom resolution, a higher resolution that 640x480, and will also go fullscreen.

I've been trying this one and it goes to a higher resolution, but has a lot of problems otherwise:

http://save-point.org/thread-3407-post-31022.html#pid31022

I can't get it to go fullscreen, and a lot of the features that work in demo like changing the resolution in game won't even begin to function for me. Maybe I am not programming it right, but it is pretty complicated and there are like 6 different versions of the script. I tried inputting it straight from the demo and it still wouldn't work just like it did in the demo.

Any help would be appreciated.
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More

Rep:
Level 70
RMRK Junior
From my experience, only one or the other appears to be possible.  I've seen scripts that allow for higher resolutions, but only in windowed mode.  Once those same scripts go fullscreen however, all sorts of problems occur.  So your script not going full screen at all may be intentional on the part of the script creator.  Our difficulty is that we dont have any access to that section of the code that controls full screen resolutions, so I doubt that it is possible.  Hopefully someone can prove me wrong.
Heretic's Vehicles XP (Boat and Magic Carpet)

Heretic's Collection XP Ver 2.3 - Updated to include Dynamic Lighting, Moving Platforms, Vehicles, and much much more!