RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Morality Metre for Menu

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Morality Metre for Menu
Version: 1.0
Author: DiamondandPlatinum3
Date: December 8, 2012

Planned Future Versions
  • You tell me :)

Description

This script puts a morality bar inside of your menu, allowing you to have different colours and titles along with it.

Features

• Shows a bar inside of your menu which displays your current morality, the location of this bar can be move at user discretion

Screenshots

Spoiler for:

Instructions

• Setup what is necessary in the editable region of the script

Script

Get it from Here

Patches / Add-Ons

Morality Title Escape Character: This Add-On makes it so that in any of your events, when you display a variable with the same ID as the Morality Variable, it will convert the display into your current morality title.

Morality Gauge Difference: This Add-On makes it so that your morality metre now shows the offset between good and evil. The more you align yourself to one type of morality, the further the gauge goes in a certain direction.

Credit

• DiamondandPlatinum3

Thanks

Support

Post in this thread or PM me.

Known Compatibility Issues
I am unaware of any scripts it doesn't work with; if you find any, post in this thread.

Demo

A demo is unnecessary for this script, just set the values and you're on your way.

Author's Notes

Ah morality... the one of very few things that stops most of us from dual-wielding blades and commiting mass-murder, notice how I said most.

Terms of Use

If you can find a use for it, this script is free to use in non-commercial games. If you want to use this script in a commercial game, please understand that I expect a free copy (that's means you PM me and let me know that you plan on using it for a commercial game).
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:40:03 PM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Script has been updated, you now have the option of having an effect for both Evil & Good Morality. See Spoilers.
As well as an add-on which allows you to have a left-to-right style of morality. Also See Spoilers.

Spoiler for:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 05:49:05 AM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 82
That spoiler isn't quite finished. And I can't view your script due to privacy settings on your wordpress site.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Fix'd, don't know what happened to the images :|