RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] need dbz abs like dbz legacy goku 2 need help please

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
please help i need help either making a dbz abs script or give me one if you can im not really a begginer at rpg maker i understand switches and varibles a little and i barley know how to use commonevents i have no clue how to script but i know where the script editor is i have all the resources for a abs system but i have no clue how to make abs system  :mad: if any 1 can help it would be greatly appreiciated  :) this is the abs system i want to make please ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rEoCavwsob4 <--------------------- if someone could give me a tuotiral on how to or teach please help!!! :lol:

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
You're requesting a vxa and rm2k3 active battle system?

I would just go with vxa and use falcoa's script here.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,47185.0.html

Rep:
Level 82
I have to agree that Falcao's is probably about as good as you'll get for a real time ABS. It's an incredible amount of work to do, especially for a program like RPG Maker that isn't exactly an industry standard. It always amazes me what some people are willing and able to do.

I also don't think this is something you can teach in a tutorial, not a quick and simple one at least. I'd take a look at Falcao's and see if you can make that work for your needs.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

RMRK Junior
i meant it could be either one sorry haha and if i use that script how will i get like the health and skills to look the way i want for instance can it ever look like this?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OSxw1wiakc   ??

Rep:
Level 82
That's not something I could answer. There is always the potential that a scripter could do something to change the way that the HUD elements look to make it appear more like you want. How easy that is, I don't know.

You'd have to ask Falcao in his thread whether they could do it, or how easy it would be to do it if you got another person to. Those are probably your best options.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

RMRK Junior
Can you give me the link to his thread? Oh and thanks  ;D

Rep:
Level 82

RMRK Junior